Stop The Spread of Covid-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and/or use hand sanitizer.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth when in public.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth when around people you don’t live with.
- Practice Social Distancing – Stay at least 6 feet apart.
- Avoid crowds when possible.
Ohio Executive Response: A Plan of Action to Advance Equity
The events of past months present a unique opportunity to shine the spotlight on the challenges faced by Ohioans of color and propel policy action toward change. There is an urgency to move swiftly, strategically, and with strong leadership, building on past work, reports, and community input from many organizations and members who shared their perspectives through testimony, correspondence, and conversations.
Ohio can combat the crisis facing communities of color by taking a comprehensive and systemic approach. This blueprint provides a path forward.